Wednesday, July 20, 2011

SHE SLAPPED ME

Photobucket


SHE SLAPPED ME


She slapped me,
As I laid naked
Basting in my infinite
Male afterglow
And whispered
“Take me with you!”
I barely heard her,
She the woman
I love
Slapped me again
And I,
Did not care
Because I found
The other side of my mind
In a universe
So exciting to me…

She could not understand
The vile AND virile sweetness I endured
Shook the foundation
Of my reality
The funk of the groove
Being disturbed,
The ultimate of all things
Desired
Warped into a consciousness
Of quixotic oblivion,
I had retreated
Before the surrender…

She called my name
Again
And I fled deeper
Into the ninth heaven
Like the filthy scoundrel
Scurries away with the treasure,
“Take me with you!”
I barely raised my hand
Towards her
Telling her its ok
To come,
No!!!
Not like that
Like this darling,
She nestled underneath
My once strong arms
And found me crossing
The galaxy
Next to the eagle’s lair...

Funny how I remember
My wife
As my warm life force
Oozes onto foreign soil
Gagging to breathe
Wheezing like a sweating pig
My skin burns,
Screams
The battle had been fierce
I am weaken
Shivering,
and still,
I can feel her,
So far away,
Yet so close,
I’m almost there
Paradise!
Damn!
Like the thorns
On the rose bush
This too,
Is necessary
Again
I felt the sting
Of her slap,
Bringing me back
This time I hear her say,
“Wake up!”
“It’s your turn to cook tonight!”




Copyright 2011 Verbalskillz

1 comment:

  1. very nice piece rick.keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete