I wanted to write something
For her,
Not with empty words she heard before,
So she would know
It’s okay,
But,
I can’t find the words
That express
We would not be wasting time
Or our lives
Nor the moments we choose.
Where are the words that would make her
Lips form a small “o”
Clutching the paper as she reads,
Causing her knees to tremble and knock.
Words that would make stop
Taking it all end
Because she just had a flashback
Of fantasy of me,
Only a second before.
Lifting her eyes up from paper
With a demure smile.
What words could I find,
That would assure her
No matter what
Bigger or smaller, in sickness or health
The truth that; I am not leaving
For I am the one who wrote the definition
Of a man
And the Almighty God confirmed it,
With the blood in my heart.
She can run and hide,
When she returns
She will find a love which was always hers
And so beautiful…
I wanted to write something
Making her slightly uneasy as she readjust her skirt
And use phrases like “really now”
Pause,
And say “ut oh”
Because there is a full moon rising
Mountain peaks begin to yearn for the sky
Through candy apple chemise
Words;
That would let her know
I miss her even when she is with me,
Am I conscious?
Am I sane?
Cause I say things like;
“She is my next to Jesus!’
I just wanted to write her something
To let her know I love her
But this is all I could come up with…
The end
By Verbalskillz
No comments:
Post a Comment