Thursday, June 2, 2011

SHE DIDN'T KNOW


 
She did not know
She did not care
Too much sadness
Is sorrow
So I took the majesty
Of a purple rock 
Chopped it down
Building her gold sandcastles
That sparkles like stars’
Glitter
Dream coated desires
Are nothing more
Than volcanic ash
She took me for a ride
When I was alone,
To the seventh heaven
And still my rainbows
Cried…

I became the Capt. Jack Sparrow
On the new ship of fools,
Remaining an old friend
With a new name
Sailing on a message
In bottle
On the sea of residue
Left in our bed,
She did not know
She did not care…

I fell in love
With a delicious
And salacious whore
Not even
The 2x4 tied across
My back
Helped,
I entered her palace
Grasping, squealing,
Moaning for breath
As she and I
Seduced the sweet and indignant 
Lies,
Which surrendered to the tropaean
Hammering my truth,
Detectives uncovering
Love’s mystique
Wrapped crassulent bliss

She was the lotus flower
Floating on the tropical pool
Of our thoughts
And
We failed to say each other’s
Name
So I spelled hers
Upon the air which we breathed
And renamed her Sky,
She colored me Daddy
And called me
The insanity
That is divine
She did not know
What I knew
She had fell in love
With me
Unaware and again
Unknowingly
She did not care…

Verbalskillz  
Copyright © 2011. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment